Have your questions answered, meet participants & alumni and experience the School at one of our Cambridge information sessions.
When deciding between different business schools, it can sometimes help to go beyond the programme website and visit a school in person.
We invite those considering an Executive MBA to visit us at Cambridge Judge Business School, for the chance to meet our Admissions Team and alumni and learn more about our programme.
Here are five reasons to attend an EMBA information session:
1. Receive in-depth programme information
- The structure of the Cambridge EMBA – “How does it work?”
- Admissions requirements – “What is Cambridge looking for?”
- Learning outcomes – “What’s in it for me?”
- Class network – “Who will my classmates be?”
- Alumni career advancement – “Career progression, industry change and entrepreneurship”
2. Meet our students and alumni
Meeting participants and alumni in person will give you an insight into their experiences of the EMBA, from the admissions process through to how they’ve benefitted from the programme after graduation.
3. Introduce yourself to our Admissions Team
Our Admissions Team is committed to engaging with potential EMBA applicants from an early stage and understand the complex decision-making processes involved in deciding on a business school.
Whether you are considering your options or are part-way through an application, introduce yourself to our Admissions Team and they can answer your questions.
4. Meet other attendees
Attending an information session is a good way to meet and engage with other attendees, particularly if you would like to know why they might be considering the EMBA.
5. Visit the city of Cambridge
Cambridge is a unique and beautiful city, yet is only 45 minutes direct from London by train. Cambridge Judge Business School is situated in the city centre, providing an inspiring backdrop for study and collaboration.
We would recommend spending time exploring the rest of this historic city to see if this is somewhere you could imagine yourself studying and living during EMBA weekends.