At times like these, being able to ‘see beyond’ a crisis is a valuable skill. It’s a huge challenge to maintain this positive vision of what we want the future to look like, when so much that we care about in the present is demanding our immediate attention or support. The Barclays Back to Business Programme is designed for small to medium-sized businesses to take a moment to pause and create a plan for how to build a better business post COVID-19.
Through this online programme, you will receive a toolkit to guide you through how to assess your business health today and identify alternative pathways to sustain or grow your business during the pandemic. In this programme, you’ll follow repeatable steps that you can use to analyse how your business is responding to changes in market conditions and identify how to use your strengths to harness opportunities.
What you’ll take away
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Self-assess the health of your business in key areas of cash, profitability and management
- Identify strategies for managing cashflow and debt during periods of low revenue
- Identify a distinctive path to sustain or grow your business during a crisis moment
- Recognise what capabilities, partners and assets are necessary to prepare your business for unforeseen challenges
- Use scenarios to assess how the COVID-19 pandemic might impact your business in future.
- Format: Online self-paced programme
- Start date: The programme is now available. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Learning time: Approximately 15 hours
- Price: Free
Version 1 (27 May 2020)