Business Analytics: Decision-Making Using Data
Help your organisation perform better with data-informed decisions. Discover the tools to transform your business into a data-driven organisation.
Upcoming programme dates to be confirmed.
How can analytics improve your business? Put data to work. In today’s digital economy, making decisions informed by data is essential. Business Analytics: Decision-Making Using Data is a hands-on programme designed to help you identify trends, set up experiments and collect data as you navigate the organisational, legal and ethical issues involved in data-based decision-making.
Build expertise in key business analytics frameworks, including bias, experimentation, and descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics. Discover our ground-breaking research in neural networks and decision tree analysis. Gaining hands-on experience in evidence-based decision-making and implementing the frameworks you have learned; we invite you to explore the latest data-science principles. Explore new perspectives with a diverse group of international participants and learn to make better decisions informed by data.
Benefits and career impact
Exploit the power of analytics and use data to drive your organisation to success.
- Gain the tools to turn your business into a data-driven organisation.
- Recognise the different types of biases that impact decision-making – and learn to overcome them.
- Learn about the sources of data and the intermediary software services that collect them.
- Understand the reasons behind past events by analysing and summarising data.
- Predict future outcomes by choosing the appropriate machine learning algorithm to use in a business context.
- Gain a digital certificate of completion from Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
- Ask questions critical to your business and identify the data needed to answer them.
- Undertand the challenges of implementing data within your organisation.
- Identify the legal and regulatory issues involved in data-driven decision making.
- Improve your organisation’s performance through better decisions based on data.
We all need to develop a mindset of living with constant change. Data-driven projects won’t end anymore but will constantly evolve and iterate. We will be continually testing, experimenting and changing things as our customers’ and clients’ needs and desires change.
Harness data as a strategic asset within your organisation, gaining the tools to drive a culture of data-driven decision making.
This programme is specifically designed for business managers across different functions who drive, or intend to drive, analytics projects at their organisation.
Faculty and speakers
Learn from our world-class faculty who bring fresh insights from their leading-edge research into all of our Executive Education programmes.
Business Analytics: Decision-Making Using Data belongs to our Managing Organisations-topic executive education programmes. Here are a selection of related programmes: