Strategic Thinking for the CXO
An executive education programme helping senior leaders gain the skills to execute strategies and maintain competitive advantage in uncertain environments.
Upcoming programme dates to be confirmed.
Global disruption continues to challenge business leaders like never before. Whether you are tasked with leading your business through a pandemic, an environmental crisis or any other unexpected geopolitical event, Strategic Thinking for the CXO supports highly motivated CXOs and executives to formulate, evaluate and improve organisational strategy.
Using the latest strategic frameworks, models and tools, this 6-week online programme will help you create strategies that build and maintain real competitive advantage. Explore and analyse real-world business situations, build the skills to adapt your strategic roadmap and enhance your ability to lead – and grow – through these deeply uncertain times.
Benefits and career impact
Reinvigorate your strategic thinking, ensuring your organisation’s strategy can withstand uncertainty and build competitive advantage.
- Learn the key principles, models and tools of strategy formulation, implementation and execution.
- Develop creative, strategic solutions through the analysis of real-world case studies.
- Identify the inflection points that are the prelude to large, systemic changes such as digital transformation and pandemics.
- Collaborate with leading members of the University of Cambridge and the Emeritus Institute of Management.
- Become part of an international and ambitious peer support network.
- Receive a digital certificate of completion by Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
- Develop the skills to ensure long-term growth and business continuity for your organisation.
- Prepare your leadership to steer through global disruption – pandemics, environmental disasters or geopolitical events.
- Implement adaptable corporate strategies and ensure your organisation is primed to make an impact in turbulent times.
Immerse yourself in a research-based and highly practical learning environment that combines case studies and real-world business thinking to expand your strategic thinking.
Join a global cohort of forward thinking, strategy-focused professionals. This programme is for you if:
- you are a CXO responsible for short and long-term strategy, growth and business continuity
- you are a management executive responsible for building a strategic roadmap adaptable for any market environment
- you are a corporate strategy head monitoring new growth opportunities, efficiencies and advising on organisational strategy
- you are a strategy consultant advising clients on business transformation and growth and mapping out business recovery strategies.
Faculty and speakers
Learn from our world-class faculty who bring fresh insights from their leading-edge research into all of our Executive Education programmes.
Strategic Thinking for the CXO belongs to our Strategy & Growth-topic executive education programmes. Here is a selection of related programmes: