Our mission is to enable and nurture venture creation out of Cambridge.
330 ventures helped since 2013
£475 million in equity raised
68% of companies are still active
£40 million grant money raised
£516 million total money raised
£1 million in other raised
Accelerate Cambridge offers a structured approach of three-month programmes that combine entrepreneurship training, regular coaching and mentoring, as well as access to shared workspace.
Strong support is essential for the success of early stage ventures. Our structured programmes:
- accelerate maturation and growth
- prevent common mistakes, including becoming side-tracked
- connect people and resources
We help teams of entrepreneurs turn an idea into a business, launch, and then keep going. Accelerate Cambridge is part of an ecosystem of support for entrepreneurs in Cambridge and will help you to navigate your way through it and find the resources you need.
Our Accelerate Cambridge programmes will provide you with expert advice and mentoring on topics including:
- ideation, idea shaping and initial screening
- discovering the most promising applications for your knowledge or technology
- research and customer development
- protecting your intellectual property
- developing a compelling customer value proposition
- sales and traction
- branding and marketing
- establishing evidence of genuine customer demand
- understanding the competitive landscape
- accessing resources within the value chain
- building a team
- bootstrapping and fundraising
- raising financial capital and dealing with investors
- designing your business model
- pitching your idea and crafting a fundable business plan
How to apply?
Now accepting applications for the Spring Term 2023.
Accelerate Cambridge Welcome & Induction Day
09:00-13:00, Thursday 26 January 2023
2 Day Entrepreneurship Education
Day 1: 13:00-16:00, Thursday 26 January 2023
Day 2: 09:30-16:00, Friday 27 January 2023
Lectures, Workshops and Coaching
Every Monday and Thursday
Monday 30 January 2023 – Thursday 6 March 2023
Friday 5 November 2022
Please email Accelerate if you have any queries.