Fintech Innovation: Disrupting the Financial Landscape
This 6-week Executive Education fintech programme delves deep into the new technologies like AI and blockchain disrupting the finance sector.
18 Apr 2024 (start date)
18 Apr 2024 (start date)
AI. Data analytics. Blockchain. Whichever way you turn, the financial sector is undergoing a game-changing transformation.
Fintech solutions are disrupting the financial services industry at an increasingly rapid pace. Fintech Innovation is a fast-paced, 6-week programme designed to give you an overview of fintech and an understanding of the influence of technology as it is used, misused, leveraged and shared by financial intermediaries. Understand how regulators are keeping pace with disruption, how innovators are exchanging information to profit their organisations, and deliver better value to consumers.
Benefits and career impact
Develop an in-depth understanding of fintech.
- Understand how digitisation is transforming the financial sector.
- Gain insider insight into the fintech trends set to shape the sector in coming years.
- Collaborate with leading members of the University of Cambridge and the Emeritus Institute of Management.
- Become part of an international and ambitious peer support network.
- Receive a certificate from Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
- Learn how tech such as AI, data analytics and blockchain can benefit the financial industry and boost revenue.
- Identify the problems of imperfect and asymmetric information and behavioural bias in your organisation.
- Examine how roles in the finance industry are changing to keep your workforce and recruitment processes relevant.
What can we say about the future of financial intermediaries? Simple. Don't worry so much about a huge competitor if you're a bank. These are not the competitors who should worry you. You should worry more about the hundreds of tiny competitors who are out there trying to eat your lunch.
Taught in collaboration with experts from the Emeritus Institute of Management, this programme will show you how technology is transforming the financial sector from the top down.
Targeted at experienced professionals looking to further develop their knowledge of fintech, this programme is for:
- mid to senior-level banking or finance professionals
- CXOs and other C-suite executives of fintech startups
- trading strategists
- consultants and compliance/regulatory professionals.
Important notice on fees
A price increase will go into effect during September 2023 across our open programmes portfolio. All bookings made prior to this date will be honoured at the previously advertised rate. Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education appreciates your continued support and business. Should you have any questions or concerns about this increase, we encourage you to reach out to our team.
Faculty and speakers
Learn from our world-class faculty who bring fresh insights from their leading-edge research into all our Executive Education programmes.
Fintech Innovation: Disrupting the Financial Landscape belongs to our Innovation & Technology-topic executive education programmes. Here is a selection of related programmes:
Managing Innovation Strategically
Idea generation. Product exploitation. Learn to manage and operationalise greater levels of innovation within your organisation, exploring how innovative strategies and disruptive business models can achieve competitive advantage and help you thrive in the face of rapid change.