Managing Innovation Strategically
A 2-day executive education programme designed to help senior executives and strategy managers generate greater levels of innovation in their organisation.
18-19 Jul 2024
£2,990 + VAT
18-19 Jul 2024
£2,990 + VAT
Where do innovative ideas come from? Explore the foundations of innovation and discover how disruptive business models can become valuable corporate assets.
Operationalising innovation and learning to select appropriate innovation projects is a skill increasingly in demand. The Cambridge Judge Business School 2-day programme, Managing Innovation Strategically, will give you the skills and frameworks needed to generate greater innovative creativity in your organisation. Understand why businesses often struggle with innovation. Find ways to break down organisational barriers. Discover how disruptive innovation can create serious competitive advantage, and learn how to create a more agile, efficient business at a time when pivoting to change has never been more crucial.
Benefits and career impact
Learn how to harness creativity to gain critical competitor advantage.
- Develop your ability to manage innovation.
- Understand the factors required to support creativity and innovation in your teams and in your workplace.
- Collaborate with leading members of the University of Cambridge and experience rigorous academic research combined with real-world, professional expertise.
- Become part of an international and ambitious peer support network.
- Receive a certificate of completion from Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
- Learn the frameworks and processes to organise and implement innovation within your organisation.
- Ensure your team can apply innovation, adapt to change and secure competitive advantage for your organisation.
- Understand the factors needed to support creativity and innovation in your employees.
I really enjoyed the Managing Innovation Strategically course; many useful takeaways and food for thought! The content was very engaging, the lecturers managed to make the course very interactive even in this virtual environment, and the discussion with the rest of the group was extremely insightful in terms of what other companies and industries out there are doing. Now time to figure out how to apply everything!
Cover 4 modules across 2 full, or 4 half-days, delving deep into the opportunities and challenges innovation creates.
How you learn
Two delivery styles so you can choose whichever format best suits your needs.
This programme is for ambitious professionals looking to embed innovation, including:
- leaders looking to harness greater creativity and agility in your organisation.
- strategy managers seeking to implement new business models.
- R&D executives or marketing managers with a focus on innovation.
- executives wanting to learn about new product development/service development.
- marketing managers involved in innovation.
Faculty and speakers
Learn from our world-class faculty who bring fresh insights from their leading-edge research into all of our Executive Education programmes. The Academic Programme Director (APD) for the Managing Innovation Strategically programme is Professor Stelios Kavadias.
Managing Innovation Strategically belongs to our Innovation & Technology-topic executive education programmes. Here is a selection of related programmes:
Fintech Innovation: Disrupting the Financial Landscape
Explore the technologies disrupting traditional finance, from big data to blockchain, AI to smart contracts. Understand how data is used – and misused – and leverage its potential to better your business.
Speak to a programme advisor
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how this programme could benefit you or your organisation, please get in touch with the programme advisor.