- Practical, fast-paced, two-day programme
- Transform your organisation through innovation
Over the last decade, ‘born digital’ companies such as Facebook, Google and Alibaba have led the way as key innovators in their industry.
The challenge today is for organisations across a wide range of sectors to transform their strategy and ways of organising through digital technologies to be innovative and competitive.
Making this transition requires a rethinking and a widening of the lens of innovation, which is now possible with the help of digital technologies.
For a senior manager, this requires creative confidence. It also requires there to be a change in the way the organisation itself operates, transforming itself from the inside-out to embrace the business ecosystem.
To do so implies a change in how teams traditionally work to emphasise creativity and cross-functional arrangements to build innovation.
At the heart of these changes is the need to develop a culture which will support digital working, one which requires agility as well as the tolerance of failure within organisations, and an understanding of new customer behaviours. This programme equips managers to make this full embrace towards being a successful digital organisation ready to compete for the future.
Ideal, just what I was looking for: two days to evolve and reflect on what we are doing, informed by leading thinking. Faculty was insightful, content rich, energetic, engaging and overall excellent. ”
You’ll discover the methodologies, frameworks and critical thinking needed to lead the transformation of your organisation through digital innovation.
- Breakthrough digital innovations such as the Internet of Things and the implications for smart manufacturing.
- How blockchain technology is disrupting trust intermediation in financial services.
- The way mobile platforms are enabling financial inclusion in emerging economies.
We adopt a multi-faceted approach, developing capabilities on digital innovation, designing services, ecosystem leadership, creative cross-functional teams, and successfully transitioning to a digital enterprise.
The programme will enable delegates to identify how digital technologies can shape strategy and lead decision-making. We also identify ways in which new digital technologies can be adapted into the culture and allow people at all levels of the business to understand and use them in ways that benefit the organisation.
- Develop a vision for digital innovation for your organisation
- Build your leadership skills and practices to be effective in a digital organisation
- Re-invent your strategy and value creating approaches to take advantage of digital
- Develop your team to work creatively
- Transform your organisation and manage resistance to change in embracing digital
- Effective digitising business processes to meet changing customer behaviours
- Creative designing and scale-up digital services for customers and across the ecosystem
Exploiting state-of-the-art research developed in Cambridge, this programme aims to provide you with inspiration, new thinking and knowledge that may enhance your creative and innovative abilities for business competitiveness.
Thanks for an excellent two days. I leave better able to support my CIO which was my goal from the session. Great presentations and a good mix of participants too. ”
You will learn from outstanding faculty of Cambridge Judge Business School who research and specialise in digital innovation, technology, leadership and organisational development.
They will draw from their latest research and those of their peers around the world, sharing their extensive experience in teaching managers and executives across different parts of the CXO suite including CEOs, CIOs, or CTOs. You will gain a truly international experience from your global peer group at the course.
On completion of this practical and fast-paced two-day programme you will:
- have the tools and techniques for designing innovative digital solutions
- be able to apply digital innovation frameworks to enhance strategy and competitiveness
- develop cross-functional teams for successful innovation
- understand how to manage the transition in becoming a more effective digital organisation
- develop a leadership strategy to successfully scale innovation across your ecosystem.
This programme counts towards the Cambridge Judge Business School General Management Certificate of Achievement and the Cambridge Judge Business School Innovation Management Certificate of Achievement.
It was such a great course and my business is soaring after reviewing the material and implementing frameworks learnt. It was exactly what I needed for this stage in my business. I look forward to coming again in the future. ”
Who should attend
- Managers wishing to develop digital innovation through cross-functional teams
- Executives in charge of digital innovation (CIOs, CTOs)
- Mid to senior business managers involved in transforming their organisation through innovation
- Executives wishing to widen their lens of innovation beyond the organisation.
The programme has given me some of the terminology to be able to develop a plan and moved my realisation to a different level. ”
Academic Programme Director
Professor of Information Systems & Innovation Studies
PhD (University of Cambridge)
Faculty & speakers
University Senior Lecturer in Corporate Governance
PhD (University of London)
Dates & fees
10-11 November 2022
£2,500 + VAT
VAT is charged at the prevailing rate, which is currently 20%; e.g. £2,500 + 20% = £3,000.
* Fees include instruction, materials, lunch and breaks. Preferential rates may be available for groups, University of Cambridge alumni and members of the School’s Alumni Association. Please note prices pre-registration are subject to change.
For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please see our terms & conditions documents:
Terms & Conditions for Self-funded Applicants (pdf, 277KB) (updated 25 August 2021)
Terms & Conditions for Organisation-funded Applicants (pdf, 295KB) (updated 25 August 2021)
Registration closes at midday two working days before the programme start date.
Participants are expected to attend the full programme.
Please ensure that you have read our Frequently Asked Questions, which provide important additional information about our face-to-face and Live Online programmes, in particular during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A highly relevant and practical programme taught by the world’s leading experts whose cutting-edge research in global business is grounded in real-world practicality. This programme is suitable for senior executives across industries who want to ignite innovation and successfully transform organisations in the digital economy. Relevant, cutting-edge and practical. ”
If you have any questions or would like to have a chat about this programme and how it could benefit you or your organisation, please get in touch with the programme advisor:
Business Development Director
Tel: +44 (0)1223 330741
Mob: +44 (0)7548 708067
Version 7 (17 February 2021)