Innovation and Intrapreneurship: Winning Strategies for Venture Creation
Identify innovation opportunities to help you cultivate growth in your organisation with our Innovation u0026amp; Intrapreneurship programme.
Upcoming programme dates to be confirmed.
This programme is designed to help leaders identify which innovation opportunities deserve deeper attention and cultivate growth from within the organisation through the creation of an independent innovation business unit or venture. For breakthrough innovation to occur, the new, independent unit needs to be created and tasked with incubating the project through a certain level of maturity. Independent units offer many benefits, including breakthrough ideas, faster time to market, and a tool for talent retention and recruitment.
This six-week programme offers a blueprint for successfully ideating, testing, managing and reintegrating the venture back into the parent structure or forming the appropriate exit strategy to achieve growth.
Benefits and career impact
By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand why breakthrough innovation is important to organisations
- Examine the common characteristics of successful innovation ventures and the different approaches to implementing them within an organisation
- Influence senior leaders to support the independence of a new venture
- Explore the ideal degree of independence needed for an innovation venture to be successful
- Identify the criteria for reintegrating an innovation venture back into an organisation.
- Strategic decision-makers who are seeking growth through new product innovations or new lines of business while managing the health of the existing business
- Innovation leaders who can leverage their functional expertise and/or entrepreneurial mindset to challenge the status quo
- Innovation contributors.
Faculty and speakers
Learn from our world-class faculty who bring fresh insights from their leading-edge research into all of our Executive Education programmes.
Innovation and Intrapreneurship belongs to our Innovation executive education programmes. Here are a selection of other Innovation programmes:
Fintech Innovation: Disrupting the Financial Landscape
Explore the technologies disrupting traditional finance, from big data to blockchain, AI to smart contracts. Understand how data is used – and misused – and leverage its potential to better your business.
Managing Innovation Strategically
Idea generation. Product exploitation. Learn to manage and operationalise greater levels of innovation within your organisation, exploring how innovative strategies and disruptive business models can achieve competitive advantage and help you thrive in the face of rapid change.