The MFin programme is unique as it offers academically rigorous learning experiences in key areas of finance, while providing students with career coaching sessions and networking opportunities with successful Finance professionals. I was able to deepen my technical skills such as modelling and valuation techniques, and gained a better understanding in new developing areas of Finance such as Sustainable Finance and the application of Blockchain. My only regret is that one year passes too fast without noticing.
The Cambridge MFin focuses on the theory and practice of finance, drawing upon the University of Cambridge’s long heritage of excellence in teaching and research.
- We are one of only a few Master of Finance programmes in which 100% of the class has existing work experience in finance.
- The Master of Finance is taught within Cambridge Judge Business School – a world-class provider of business education that has strong links with the banking and finance industry.
- The School is situated at the heart of the University of Cambridge – a world-renowned institution with an outstanding heritage of teaching and research in finance.
- Finance practitioners play a central role in the delivery of the programme – through teaching, seminars and involvement in projects.
- All of this combines to produce an exciting array of opportunities through which to develop your career in the finance industry.