- University of Cambridge: £600
- Other UK universities: £850
- International universities: £1,100
- Industry professionals not registered at a university: £1,720
You do not need to pay any fees until your application is accepted. On acceptance, you will pay a personal deposit of £30. We will also ask you for the contact details of your sponsor (eg PI, department, College, CDT, institution, grant body) to arrange payment of the programme fee directly or provide you with a link to pay online. Programme fees do not cover transportation or accommodation expenses if you attend in person.
For the December 2021 programme, we have 15 fully-funded scholarships to cover programme fees for students and researchers registered at the University of Cambridge that meet the eligibility criteria. These include:
- Six scholarships for postdoctoral researchers working in departments within the School of Physical Sciences or the School of Technology.
- Five scholarships for graduate students or researchers (PDRA, PhD, MPhil) in faculties and departments within the School of Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Four scholarships for PhDs students who are based in departments within the School of Physical Sciences in receipt of EPSRC funding (excluding CDTs).
EnterpriseTECH STAR fees
- For applicants registered at the University of Cambridge: £1,400
- For other applicants: £1,900
There is a non-refundable personal deposit of £200 upon acceptance of a place. For successful applicants at the University of Cambridge, the remaining fee may be funded by a sponsor, department or research council and we will work with you to help you secure that. For external applicants, the balance is payable before the programme starts. You will have the option of self-funding or providing details of your sponsor or other entity.
When you accept your place on the programme, the full fee becomes due. Deposits will be returned for a cancellation up to one calendar month before the programme starts. In the event of a cancellation, self-funded and non-Cambridge applicants can receive a 50% refund up to one calendar month before and 25% between one calendar month and ten days before the start of the programme. There are no refunds for cancellations that fall within the remaining nine days before the programme starts.
Applications are now open. We review student applications on a rolling basis and offer places in advance of the published deadlines. All applicants have a short interview.
EnterpriseTECH Cohort 11
22 November – 17 March 2023
Inventor project proposal deadline: 10 October 2022
Student Application deadline: 17 October 2022
EnterpriseTECH Cohort 12
28 February – 26 May 2023
Inventor project proposal deadline: 16 January 2023
Student application deadline: 30 January 2023
Submit a project proposal
We welcome and review project proposals from inventors all year round. Please review the hard deadlines associated with each of the programme cohorts.
Become a supervisor
Please fill out our online form if you’d like to get involved in supervising our EnterpriseTECH students.