- Registered students, researchers and staff at the University of Cambridge and its affiliated institutions: £650.
- Registered students, researchers and staff at other UK universities: £875.
- Registered NHS doctors, nurses and other medics outside the University of Cambridge: £875.
- Registered students, researchers and staff at international universities: £1,200.
- Non-students and industry professionals: £2,250.
You pay fees once your application is accepted. On acceptance, you pay a personal deposit of £30, which gets deducted from the fee. How you pay the fees is covered during the application process. Please note fees do not cover transportation or accommodation expenses.
We have several scholarship and funding opportunities to offer to cover programme fees. If you want us to consider you for one of these fully-funded places, let us know in your application form. Be sure to pay careful attention to the eligibility criteria.
20 places for PhD students and postdocs registered at any UK university and engaged in materials/engineering research can apply for a Henry Royce Institute Scholarship for the full programme fee. The award includes a discretionary travel and accommodation grant.
Ten places for postdoctoral researchers conducting research in the areas supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) working in these departments:
- Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- Earth Sciences
- Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- Materials Science and Metallurgy
- Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics
- Scott Polar Research Institute
- Statistical Laboratory
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Computer Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
Three places for postdoctoral researchers conducting research in the areas supported by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) working in these departments:
- Cambridge Systems Biology Centre
- MRC Toxicology Unit
- Physiology, Development and Neuroscience
- Plant Sciences
- Sainsbury Laboratory
- Veterinary Medicine
- Wellcome Trust-Cancer Research UK Gurdon Institute
- Wellcome Trust-MRC Cambridge Stem Cell Institute
Nine places for students, researchers and staff at The Babraham Institute, Cambridge.
EnterpriseTECH STAR fees
- Registered students, researchers and staff at the University of Cambridge and its affiliated institutions: £1,200.
- For other applicants: £1,600.
You only need to pay fees once your application is accepted. On acceptance, you pay a personal deposit of £30, which gets deducted from the fee. How you pay the fees is covered during the application process. Please note fees do not cover transportation or accommodation expenses.
The full fee becomes due when you accept your place on the programme. In the event of a cancellation, you may receive a full refund up to fourteen days before the programme’s start date and a refund of 50% for cancellations within the remaining days.
Applications are now open. We review student applications on a rolling basis and offer places in advance of the published deadlines. All applicants have a short interview.
EnterpriseTECH Cohort 12
27 February – 26 May 2023
Inventor project proposal deadline: Closed
Student application deadline: Closed
Submit a project proposal
We welcome and review project proposals from inventors all year round. Please review the hard deadlines associated with each of the programme cohorts.
Cohort 12 project proposal deadline: Closed
Become a supervisor
Please fill out our online form if you’d like to get involved in supervising our EnterpriseTECH students.