Who we are
We aim to impact the world through capacity building and disseminating educational activities, such as the Cambridge Fintech and Regulatory Innovation (CFTRI) programme and global research webinars.
We are the team within the CCAF who encourages and promotes knowledge transfer internally and externally. We achieve this by encouraging multi-team collaborations and through disseminating research to target audiences.
What we do
- We provide capacity building and education programmes for regulators and policymakers.
- We promote evidence-based policymaking by supporting the dissemination of CCAF research.
- We provide the platform for the CCAF and the global community of regulators to collaborate and share knowledge.
Programmes we offer
Cambridge Fintech and Regulatory Innovation (CFTRI) programme
The CFTRI, is an eight-week online programme designed to build knowledge and capacity in technology-enabled financial and regulatory innovation.
The CFTRI programme is for financial regulators and policymakers working in central banks, securities organisations, and government ministries. Over 870 regulators and policymakers from 200 institutions and 130 countries have successfully completed the programme.
The continued strength and value of the CFTRI programme is that it provides global regulators with the latest insights and understanding of fintech and regulatory innovation. The programme equips regulators and policymakers to enable the responsible growth of the fintech sector globally and achieve key regulatory objectives such as consumer protection and financial inclusion.
- A confidential ‘safe space’ for global regulators and policy makers to learn from the practical experience of others who have gone through, or are going through, similar challenges.
- Offers regulators ready access to practical knowledge and timely insights for designing, developing, and implementing innovative fintech and regulatory initiatives.
- Access to high profile speakers and regulators from around the world.
- Participants reinforce their understanding by learning from the experienced CCAF subject matter expert tutors and their peers in small tutorial groups.
- The compulsory capstone projects enable powerful knowledge exchange and transfer that leads to tangible outcomes for participants and their institutions.
- Inspires collaboration between institutions, countries, and regions to overcome common barriers.
- Forges networks and partnerships between global regulators to accelerate inter-jurisdictional and cross-jurisdictional decision-making and innovation in fintech and regulation.
Cambridge SupTech Lab Innovation Leadership Programme
Our Cambridge SupTech Lab Innovation Leadership online leadership education, ground-breaking research, new analytical frameworks, innovative digital tools for market intelligence and business analysis, the skills needed to manage the development of innovative products end-to-end, and the opportunity to build and deploy cutting-edge suptech applications. It consists of a 9 week curriculum built around 6 modules that integrate interactive learning tools.
Cambridge Digital Assets for Regulators Online Programme
Designed for regulators and supervisors from around the world to learn from Cambridge academics as well as their highly experienced peers in the industry. This eight-week online course offers new insights to facilitate dialogue and learning opportunities about the risks and opportunities presented by the growing digital asset ecosystem and regulatory considerations.